Welcome to the new RVA website
After months in the works, we’re thrilled to finally make it official: RVA’s new website is now live!
We partnered with the team at Revolve Branding & Marketing to create an intuitive, responsive, and more accessible online experience that will transform the way we engage with our clients and people. Whether you’re on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop, our new website’s user-friendly layout, dynamic search and filter capabilities, and new features make using our site easier than ever.
Designed with a human-centered methodology in mind, the new rvanderson.com provides a sleek, highly visual interface with backend enhancements to optimize our website for today’s digital-first environment. We’ve updated our typeface, colours, and imagery, and restructured our offerings for a more consistent and unified brand experience. And even though we have a new look, we collaborated across multiple practices to ensure every aspect of our website conveys our shared commitment: to help our clients reach wider audiences, grow sustainably, explore new markets, and create a lasting impact.
The result is clean, modern, and fully compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA. It articulates our forward-looking vision and the essential components of our integrated services, highlights our award-winning projects, and spotlights our remarkable team. As one of the fastest-growing engineering firms in Canada, we couldn’t be more excited to have an online presence that truly reflects our reach, our brand, and our people.
We’ve worked hard to revamp our website pixel by pixel, and we’d love for you to take a look around. Make sure to check out these new features:
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at what makes RVA a great place to be and work on our About page
- Explore our convenient, easy-to-navigate menu of all our multidisciplinary offerings on our Solutions page
- We sat down with some longtime RVA’ers so we could tell you all about them on our People page
- Learn about the great work we’re doing for businesses and communities across the country under Projects
- View our current employment opportunities, and all the great perks we offer, on our Careers page
- Don’t forget to keep up with our News, where we’ll post regular content on the topics that we’re passionate about
- And, finally, feel free to share your thoughts and comments on our new website using our Contact form
Connect with us
We’re not finished yet – keep an eye out for more additions, improvements, and features in the coming months. Make sure you stay connected with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for the latest updates and announcements.