Senior Project Manager, Transportation/Municipal Toronto, ON
Job Type:Full Time
Come and help us build the future at RVA.
At RVA, we are driven in all that we do by core values of quality, employee ownership, financial stability, and integrity. Our commitment to creating a strong, stable organization is reflected by our status as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our goal of sustainable growth can only be achieved with the help of great people who share our core values. We’re looking for people who want to take ownership of their work and of their company, because we believe that when people take ownership, they achieve greater things.
Do you want to play an active role in your future and that of your company? Do you aspire to long term professional growth where you can become an owner in an established consulting firm? If you answered yes, read on!
The Toronto Office is looking for a Full-Time Senior Project Manager to join their Transportation/Municipal team.
- Providing project engineering and technical expertise, modeling, analysis and design services on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Managing of Municipal Engineering projects including financial controls, project management, managing client relationships.
- Participating in studies, assessments, modeling, preliminary and detailed design, cost estimates, specifications, contract documents, tendering and contract administration.
- Providing senior review and professional authentication of memos, reports, drawings and other engineering documents.
- Preparing proposals and reports.
- Liaising with clients, consultants, regulatory and utility agencies, and contractors.
- Participating in Business Development initiatives.
- Planning projects, developing accurate scopes of work, cost estimates, project plans, schedules and deliverables to execute high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Working closely with engineers, designers, drafting and support staff.
- Mentoring and coaching project teams including technical and field staff.
- Supervision of junior engineers, technologists and designers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Demonstrates superior English communication skills both oral and written.
- 15 years progressive experience in municipal engineering with at least 10 years working in the consultant industry.
- P.Eng. designation, or eligibility for registration in Ontario
- Project management (PMP) designation preferred
- Possess a strong ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with staff and clients
- Experience or aptitude for meeting timelines and budgets, proposal writing, client development and other skills appropriate to consulting
- Proven capabilities in writing reports and other technical documents
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Extensive experience providing strategic advisory services related to municipal engineering projects and clients is required.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited offers a competitive compensation package, with merit-based profit sharing bonuses, company share ownership opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations which you may require. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Please fill out the form on this page and attach your resume directly.
Thank you for your interest in RVA. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.