Proposal and Communications Writer and Coordinator Toronto, ON
Job Type:Full Time
Come and help us build the future at RVA.
At RVA, we are driven in all that we do by core values of quality, employee ownership, financial stability, and integrity. Our commitment to creating a strong, stable organization is reflected by our status as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our goal of sustainable growth can only be achieved with the help of great people who share our core values. We’re looking for people who want to take ownership of their work and of their company, because we believe that when people take ownership, they achieve greater things.
Do you want to play an active role in your future and that of your company? Do you aspire to long term professional growth where you can become an owner in an established consulting firm? If you answered yes, read on!
The proposal and marketing team is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to support the firm’s competitive proposal process and marketing initiatives.
- Assessing proposal requirements, developing compliant proposal outlines, and compiling, editing, and writing standard proposal components in adherence to RFQ/RFP requirements.
- Collaborating with proposal team members, often located in multiple geographical locations, to obtain and develop information needed to respond to client requirements.
- Compiling disparate content elements from a distributed group of authors into a clear, persuasive proposal that is technically correct and clearly conveys the proposal strategy
- Undertaking additional research, including reference interviews with subject matter experts, to effectively write and edit proposals, award submissions, and other communication pieces.
- Formatting proposal components to comply with client requirements and internal branding guidelines.
- Performing quality control to contribute to high-quality, compliant and responsive submissions.
- Assisting with the proposal production, packaging and delivery process to ensure on-time arrival.
- Assisting in editing and writing internal and external communications, including marketing materials and collateral, award submissions, abstracts, case studies, articles and media releases, etc.
- Assisting as required for other marketing and corporate initiatives.
- 3-5 years of related experience is required; Previous experience in a professional service firm is preferred.
- Able to manage and deliver multiple projects at once under tight timelines; thrives in a dynamic, fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels throughout the company, either independently or in a team environment.
- Able to convert complex technical information into “everyday language”, easily understood by a general audience.
- Entrepreneurial, confident and a self-starter with the ability to take initiative.
- Able to work overtime when required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Office 365.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited offers a competitive compensation package, with merit-based profit sharing bonuses, company share ownership opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations which you may require. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Please fill out the form on this page and attach your resume directly.
Thank you for your interest in RVA. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.