Engineer/Senior Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Come and help us build the future at RVA.
At RVA, we are driven in all that we do by core values of quality, employee ownership, financial stability, and integrity. Our commitment to creating a strong, stable organization is reflected by our status as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our goal of sustainable growth can only be achieved with the help of great people who share our core values. We’re looking for people who want to take ownership of their work and of their company, because we believe that when people take ownership, they achieve greater things.
If you envision yourself committing to a culture of quality, ownership, collaboration, integrity, and honest communication, read on. We’d love to be the company that pushes you to be your very best.
We are looking for an experienced professional engineer to play a leading role in the growth of our Ottawa office.
Experience & Qualifications
• University degree in Civil, Environmental or Mechanical Engineering
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Membership in PEO
• 15+ years Canadian experience in general municipal, water and wastewater projects
1. Planning, design and construction of municipal watermain and sewer projects
2. Computer analysis of water distribution, sewage collection and storm drainage systems is beneficial
3. Familiarity with the design of water and wastewater treatment plants, and pumping stations is advantageous
4. Contract Administration of municipal water and wastewater projects
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of programs
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited offers a competitive compensation package, with merit-based profit sharing bonuses, company share ownership opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations which you may require. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.