St. Catherines, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
Come and help us build the future at RVA.
At RVA, we are driven in all that we do by core values of quality, employee ownership, financial stability, and integrity. Our commitment to creating a strong, stable organization is reflected by our status as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our goal of sustainable growth can only be achieved with the help of great people who share our core values. We’re looking for people who want to take ownership of their work and of their company, because we believe that when people take ownership, they achieve greater things.
If you envision yourself committing to a culture of quality, ownership, collaboration, integrity, and honest communication, read on. We’d love to be the company that pushes you to be your very best.
The successful candidate will immediately become involved with on-going projects. The work would include:
• Leading and managing project teams in designs and studies in a project management capacity
• Meeting and interacting with clients
• Developing proposals in conjunction with our marketing team
• Searching for and creating new project opportunities
• Supporting and participating in business development and public relations activities
• Active participation in the mentoring of our young graduates
• Contributing to company procedures and policies
Experience & Qualifications
• A university degree or equivalent qualifications in Civil Engineering and registered with the PEO
• Minimum 5 years experience in water/wastewater/transportation related projects
• Previous project management and business development experience is required
• Practical knowledge of detailed designs for linear water/wastewater, road reconstruction and stormwater management • facilities
• Experience with administration of construction activities for a variety of road, drainage, water and sewer projects
• Computer literate with particular emphasis on the MS Offie suite
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outgoing personality, with strong people skills
• Responds well to challenges
• Administration of construction activities for a variety of road, drainage, water and sewer projects
• Ability to travel in Ontario
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited offers a competitive compensation package, with merit-based profit sharing bonuses, company share ownership opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations which you may require. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.