Municipal Engineer (Water Resources)
Job Type: Full Time
Come and help us build the future at RVA.
At RVA, we are driven in all that we do by core values of quality, employee ownership, financial stability, and integrity. Our commitment to creating a strong, stable organization is reflected by our status as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our goal of sustainable growth can only be achieved with the help of great people who share our core values. We’re looking for people who want to take ownership of their work and of their company, because we believe that when people take ownership, they achieve greater things.
If you envision yourself committing to a culture of quality, ownership, collaboration, integrity, and honest communication, read on. We’d love to be the company that pushes you to be your very best.
We are actively seeking a Municipal Engineer (Water Resources) to join our team in Toronto.
Experience & Qualifications
• Five to ten years of Canadian consulting experience in general municipal and water resources projects
• Experience in planning and design of stormwater management facilities including hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, and best management practices
• Exposure to hydraulic analysis of bridges and culverts including flood line mapping and erosion analysis
• Understanding of subdivision and site-servicing design is beneficial
• Knowledge of computer modeling of water distribution and sewage collection systems is an asset
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited offers a competitive compensation package, with merit-based profit sharing bonuses, company share ownership opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations which you may require. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.