BIM Modeler– Structural/Civil
Job Type: Full Time
Come and help us build the future at RVA.
At RVA, we are driven in all that we do by core values of quality, employee ownership, financial stability, and integrity. Our commitment to creating a strong, stable organization is reflected by our status as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our goal of sustainable growth can only be achieved with the help of great people who share our core values. We’re looking for people who want to take ownership of their work and of their company, because we believe that when people take ownership, they achieve greater things.
Do you want to play an active role in your future and that of your company? Do you aspire to long term professional growth where you can become an owner in an established consulting firm? If you answered yes, read on!
RVA Toronto is seeking an experienced structural/civil BIM Modeler to provide:
- Preparation of BIM Models and drawings of buildings, concrete structures, steel frames, tanks, and chambers associated with water and wastewater treatment plants and other municipal works.
- Develop engineer’s concept into accurate models and drawings through direct communications.
- Engage in the development of office BIM procedures / standards and facilitate their implementation into projects.
- Carry out shop drawing reviews against contract documents.
Experience & Qualifications
- Graduate of a college or university level civil/structural engineering program.
- Minimum 5yrs experience in related Structural and Civil engineering modelling and detailing.
- Working knowledge of structural engineering building systems and be able to assemble components in a coherent, well informed manner in collaboration with project structural engineers.
- Proficient in REVIT or similar BIM modelling software with experience/knowledge of detailing rebar.
- Knowledge of AutoCad and /or Microstation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on a number of projects at the same time and maintain high quality output
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited offers a competitive compensation package, with merit-based profit sharing bonuses, company share ownership opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations which you may require. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Please submit your dynamic cover letter and resume directly to HR at HR@rvanderson.com with the subject line BIM Modeler (Structure/Civil).
Thank you for your interest in RVA. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.