Asset Management Engineer/Practitioner
Job Type: Full Time
Come and help us build the future at RVA.
At RVA, we are driven in all that we do by core values of quality, employee ownership, financial stability, and integrity. Our commitment to creating a strong, stable organization is reflected by our status as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our goal of sustainable growth can only be achieved with the help of great people who share our core values. We’re looking for people who want to take ownership of their work and of their company, because we believe that when people take ownership, they achieve greater things.
If you envision yourself committing to a culture of quality, ownership, collaboration, integrity, and honest communication, read on. We’d love to be the company that pushes you to be your very best.
We are actively seeking an Asset Management Engineer/Practitioner to join our Infrastructure and Facilities Management (IFM) Team.
Reporting to the IFM Manager, and providing company-wide asset management support, the key responsibilities for this new position will include:
• Project Management– undertake research, data collection and analysis, report preparation for asset management projects, management / administration of project budgets, schedule and staff
• Marketing and Business development – prepare project proposals and budgets, client presentations, conference presentations and publications, project profiles and project lists
• Client relations management –develop client relations with interactions through meetings, presentations, promotional activities
• Business strategies – assist with development and implementation of IFM strategic plan, staff training and development
Experience & Qualifications
• Registered Professional Engineer
• Minimum 5-years of experience with AM processes
• Facilities Management (FM) experience would be an asset
• Minimum 5-years of experience in engineering design (municipal infrastructure systems)
• Experience interacting and communicating in a multi-disciplinary environment including engineering, planning, finance, IT, policy and public administration
• Experience and functional capabilities with Word, Excel, Access and GIS
• Familiar and knowledgeable with asset management systems
• Strategic and intuitive thinking
• Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited offers a competitive compensation package, with merit-based profit sharing bonuses, company share ownership opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations which you may require. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.