Job Type: Full Time
Come and help us build the future at RVA.
At RVA, we are driven in all that we do by core values of quality, employee ownership, financial stability, and integrity. Our commitment to creating a strong, stable organization is reflected by our status as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our goal of sustainable growth can only be achieved with the help of great people who share our core values. We’re looking for people who want to take ownership of their work and of their company, because we believe that when people take ownership, they achieve greater things.
If you envision yourself committing to a culture of quality, ownership, collaboration, integrity, and honest communication, read on. We’d love to be the company that pushes you to be your very best.
We are actively seeking a Construction Inspector/Coordinator to join our team in Toronto.
Supporting the Urban Development group, the key responsibilities for this new position will include:
• Undertaking pre-design reconnaissance
• Undertaking as-built surveys
• Preparation of form of tenders, payment certificates, inspection reports, site meeting notes, etc.
• Undertaking part-time inspections
• Contract administration
• Organize and chair site meetings
• Coordinate with municipal inspectors
• Liasse with clients and regulatory agencies
Experience & Qualifications
• Civil Engineering Technologist with 2 to 10 years’ experience in the construction of site servicing and site grading. CET designation preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong working understanding of sewers, watermains, roadworks, stormwater management tanks and treatment chambers, SWM ponds, erosion and sediment control, is required.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited offers a competitive compensation package, with merit-based profit sharing bonuses, company share ownership opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations which you may require. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.