Civil Engineering Technologist (London)
Job Type: Full Time
Come and help us build the future at RVA.
At RVA, we are driven in all that we do by core values of quality, employee ownership, financial stability, and integrity. Our commitment to creating a strong, stable organization is reflected by our status as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our goal of sustainable growth can only be achieved with the help of great people who share our core values. We’re looking for people who want to take ownership of their work and of their company, because we believe that when people take ownership, they achieve greater things.
Do you want to play an active role in your future and that of your company? Do you aspire to long term professional growth where you can become an owner in an established consulting firm? If you answered yes, read on!
RVA London is seeking a Civil Engineering Technologist who will provide support/assistance to intermediate and senior staff through some or all of the following types of activities:
• Preparation of AutoCAD and Civil 3D design drawings
• Assist with the preparation of Contract Specifications
• Perform field surveys and inspection of construction projects
• Review engineering drawings and municipal standards
• Conduct as-constructed surveying
Experience & Qualifications
• Completion of a 3 year college level civil engineering program with a strong interest in municipal servicing projects
• Related full time and cooperative work experience will be considered
• Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite and a competent working knowledge of AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in an interactive team environment
• Must have access to a vehicle, as some travel will be required
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited offers a competitive compensation package, with merit-based profit sharing bonuses, company share ownership opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations which you may require. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.