St. John’s, Newfoundland
Job Type: Full Time
Come and help us build the future at RVA.
At RVA, we are driven in all that we do by core values of quality, employee ownership, financial stability, and integrity. Our commitment to creating a strong, stable organization is reflected by our status as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our goal of sustainable growth can only be achieved with the help of great people who share our core values. We’re looking for people who want to take ownership of their work and of their company, because we believe that when people take ownership, they achieve greater things.
If you envision yourself committing to a culture of quality, ownership, collaboration, integrity, and honest communication, read on. We’d love to be the company that pushes you to be your very best.
We are actively seeking a Civil Engineer for our team in St. John’s.
The successful candidate will immediately become involved with on-going projects. The work would include:
• All areas of municipal design, residential and commercial land development
• Meeting and interacting with clients
• Supporting and participating in business development and public relations activities
Experience & Qualifications
• Graduate of a university or college level civil engineering program
• Registered with PEGNL
• Minimum five years Canadian consulting experience in general municipal projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited offers a competitive compensation package, with merit-based profit sharing bonuses, company share ownership opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations which you may require. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.