Your Career, Our Culture
We are dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for our staff, and we believe in employment equity for all. We provide competitive salaries, merit-based profit sharing, company share ownership opportunities, and a group benefits and pension plan.
RVA regularly engages individuals acting as independent consultants, in order to provide our clients with the best possible solutions for multidisciplinary projects.
The types of such services engaged by the firm include:
- Aquatic and Terrestrial Biology
- Building Decommissioning
- Communications and Public Consultation
- Cost Estimating Consultants
- Electrical Site Inspection
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Assessments
- First Nations
- Flow Monitoring
- Fluvial Geomorphology
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Heritage and Culture
- Landscape Architecture
- Materials Testing
- Mechanical Engineering
- Municipal Finance Consultants – Capital Asset Management
- Operations Management – Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- SCADA, Control and Instrumentation
- Sustainability Management and Coordination
- Surveying and Mapping
- Transportation Planning and Traffic Engineering
- Value Engineering
If you are interested in working with us, we welcome the submission of a resume that clearly outlines your qualifications and experience in your key areas of expertise. We will retain your information on file and contact you in the event that a relevant opportunity arises.
International Experts and Consultants
Since 1994, RVA has been providing planning, design, construction administration, and contract operations services in India for municipal and industrial water and wastewater facilities. We are presently undertaking the expansion and upgrade of the wastewater system in Mumbai, which involves significant collection, treatment, and outfall works.
RVA’s international strategy is to partner with individual experts and other consulting firms to build teams for pursuit and implementation of multidisciplinary infrastructure and environment projects.
We are seeking qualified experts and consultants for our activities in India, as well as in our other markets in Southeast Asia and sub-Saharan Africa.
If you have qualifications and experience in any of the following areas, we would like to hear from you:
- Wastewater: Planning and management; design and construction; operations and optimization
- Water: Planning and rehabilitation of distribution system improvements; leak detection; non-revenue water control; operations and optimization of water supply and distribution systems
If you are interested in working with us, please apply directly through our career portal or send your curriculum vita to:
R.V. Anderson Associates Limited
2001 Sheppard Ave. East, Suite 400
Toronto, Ontario M2J 4Z8